Mason and Mommy

Mason and Mommy

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Need for Prayer!

As previously posted my six year old son Mason has Aspergers Syndrome. It is days like these that make me thankful that I have been blessed with my two little angels. Watching my friends struggle with infertility then having their hopes dashed by people who just don't care. They want to treat these children like assets that can be bartered off is a sin. Being an adoptive child myself, I am horrified at the way adoptions now a days are handled. My father is a pastor so I was raised religious. Right now, I am at a lost for words.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to thank you for your sweet words today. The last 24 hours have been like nothing I have ever experienced and would never wish for anyone else. I know how much Brandi and her entire family are hurting right now. I enjoyed talking with her this morning and it made me even madder to think that all of this could have been avoided with simple honesty. I'm glad she has friends like you to support her and love on them in this heart breaking time.

    Blessings
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Frog Community