Mason and Mommy

Mason and Mommy

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pains of Adoption!


So with everything that has been going on around me lately, I have rehashed some feelings that have been buried for a while. Yesterday I got a chance to chat with the man that was married to my mother when I was born; however, he isn't my biological father. He sent me a picture of my birthmother. It was the first picture I had ever seen of her. I look exactly like her. I cried on the phone with my husband cause I feel like I don't really belong anywhere. What was she like? Where is she? Am I anything like her? It is hard to figure out who you are supposed to be when you have a big hole in your past. I wish I could find her and just tell her she has grandchildren and that I would like to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Frog Community