Mason and Mommy

Mason and Mommy

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Realizing my thoughts are completely random!

So yesterday I got the bright idea that I wanted to pay more attention to my blog. I even got the crazy notion that maybe one day I would turn my blog into a book. Obviously forgetting that I have no experience in writing save what I learned in high school and college which is far from what is needed to be a professional writer. Also finding out that I haven't the foggiest idea on how one would go about getting publish should the chicken scratch I produce be interesting to anyone. So I did what any half way educated person would do...I googled it!

Yep. You guessed it I googled "How to write a book."

Note to self: Google is not omniscient and buy a dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Frog Community