Mason and Mommy

Mason and Mommy

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trial run was a flop!

Wow. Parents have some bright ideas. Of all of my bright ideas, One of them I had was to try Mason out at school and see how he did with no ADHD medication. In my long history of bad ideas, this was the worst. Okay so maybe I am exaggerating just a tad. We tried it for the first week of school and needless to say it didn't work. Tomorrow we start back on the Focalin. I had to have a sit down with Mason's teacher and have a talk about his lack of control. He had been kicking brick walls and hitting himself in the face with is fist, flinging papers around the room and being way too hyper. At least his teacher understands that the little white pills don't create perfect little robot children.

Docotrs Visit-$125

ADHD Medication- $60

An Understanding Teacher-PRICELESS

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

    grocery store $200
    new school clothes $100

    wearing your super cape because you deserve it~ PRICELESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joshua has an appointment to talk about certain meds. He also hits himself and he grabs onto my wrists and squisis his nails into me. I am getting tired of it. I was once a person against meds. Now that it has happen to me I believe in medications. Good post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly a gift to all of us who struggle with situations similar to these. When I am ready to cry you can make me laugh! Hugs to you and Mason and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Frog Community