Mason and Mommy

Mason and Mommy

Friday, September 25, 2009

Who You Gonna Call....Nanny 911!

For those of you who don't know me personally, I have a best friend with whom I spend most of my time. Recently, Her and her husband have become foster parents. They had two foster children placed with them. A little boy we will call Mr. J and a little girl who we will call Miss A. My friend and I spend most every day together so Jenna, my four year old and Mr. J spend lots of time together. Remembering that Mr. J came from a not so nice home the poor little guys has some anger issues his target of choice...you guessed it, Jenna.

Most people have a hard time understanding Jenna. Since she was little my best friend has referred to her language as Jennaese.

Every afternoon, I throw my friend in front of the firing squad while I go to the school to pick up Mason and her other babysitting children. Today apparently was no different cause when I returned from the pint size jungle, My friend informed me that my daughter had gotten her cell phone and called for back-up. Who did she call?

Well, The only discernable word my friend could make out between the Jennaese was
"Nanny 911 you need to come to my house!......Mr. J.....Miss A..."

Needless to day, My friend and I were rolling on the floor with laughter. My daughter was trying to get Mr. J in tip-top shape.

1 comment:

  1. I loved it!! From the mouths of babes....Jenna is one of my favorite little people and it is a delight sharing your lives! Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Frog Community