Mason and Mommy

Mason and Mommy

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Accursed Back Pack!

Embarking on the third day of school, this morning started off as a bad day. Mason first off did not want to get out of bed. He did not like the clothes I picked out for him and on top of that, he refused to eat any breakfast. On the way out the door, He told me that he didn't like what the school was serving for lunch and that I needed to make his lunch today. We did an about face and checked out the school menu when I told him that we didn't have time to make his lunch and that the school was serving hamburgers, he was not happy. In the car, he had a meltdown. Informing me that he was not taking his back pack to school. Apparently, he had failed to tell me yesterday that a kid at school made fun of his back pack and told him that it was a girls back pack. I tried to convince him that a black back pack with skulls on it was not a girls back pack. He didn't believe me. When we got to his classroom, the teacher could already tell that Mason was having a day.The teacher, myself, and two other male students tried to convince Mason that his back pack was cool but to no avail. Back pack one, Mommy zero.

1 comment:

Blog Frog Community