Mason and Mommy

Mason and Mommy

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sir Teach-a-lot to the Rescue!

After the evil back pack had conquered my kingdom, Sir Teach-A-Lot (A.K.A Mason's 1st grade teacher) came to my aide. He managed to successfully redirect Squire Mas back into the path to knightdom. Next be boldly challenged the Evil Back Pack and defeated it ushering in the reign of a new back pack.

In layman's terms, he successfully diverted a melt-down and went out of his way to call me and tell me not that things were going bad, but that things were going good. (Something his last teacher never did.) Also, he went out of his way to acquire Mason a new back pack. If you ask me, it was above and beyond the call of duty.

Sir Teach-A-Lot will sooooooo be getting a gold star!

2 comments:

  1. He should be on your Christmas card list!!! Very impressed with Sir Teach-A-Lot!!! Mason is improving daily and I am blessed to watch him grow!! You go Mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Mason got a exceptional teacher this year. Way to go and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Frog Community