Mason and Mommy

Mason and Mommy

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Short and to the Point.

I was shopping with Brandi today and I bought me a book. It is called The Everything Book: Parent's Guide to Children with Autism. It is written by Adelle Jameson Tilton, A Minister and director of the Universal Bible Society. With additions by Dr. Goldberg Director the of the Neuro-immune Dysfunction Syndromes Research Center. I haven't gotten very far yet. But what little I have read had really made a difference. I feel confident that this book will help Mason and I on this Journey together. Although I am saddened that I receive more counseling from Books-a-million than I have from Mason's pediatrician. I have decided that maybe it is time to change and will be looking for someone who is better equipped to handle the medical needs of my son. The last line of the preface says "As parents, follow your instincts. Believe in yourselves and your children; the medical system will have to listen." This coming from a pediatrician..My only thought..Why couldn't he be from Abilene.

3 comments:

  1. Love reading your posts and you know I am here for you when you need it!!!!!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go get em...I know you can do this and Mason will be fine...Just look at it like an adventure...Follow your instincts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog. Keep at it girl, no one knows your child like you. And most docs and school systems are nutty. Keep bullying them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Frog Community